StageWrite is looking for a talented and skilled individual to assist Executive Director with the operations of our drama residency programs. This position will involve administrative as well as programmatic duties.
Responsibilities include: scheduling of drama residency programs, keeping regular communications with school staff and teaching artists, managing paper and computer files, developing contracts, development support, grant reporting, bookkeeping, budget management, curriculum development support, tracking evaluation and assessment data, event planning, show producing, supporting production of marketing content, assisting in teacher professional development workshops, teaching artist trainings, and within residency programs as needed.
- BA in theatre arts, education, business, non-profit administration (or related field)
- At least 2 years experience in arts-in-education (or related field)
- Commitment to youth development
- Competency with MS Office & Google Docs is a must!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Familiarity with Bay Area arts education community
- Grant writing skills a plus
$15/hr (approximately 6-10 hours per week with opportunity to increase) for the school year (August through June)
Submit resume, cover letter, & 2 references (preferably as one PDF) by e-mail to: email@example.com